Welcome to the Captains Blog. Brought to you by our team of expert and experienced technicians happy to share with you the highs and lows of their careers so far.
At MWnails we are proud to have established a leading nail bar in London, separating ourselves from our competition with our superior standards of hygiene and quality of treatment.
This month we ask you to think about your previous manicure experiences…
How clean was the salon you attended? What methods of sterilisation did they use? Did you feel every effort was made to keep the risk of cross contamination to a minimum?
These questions may seem extreme and probably didn’t even enter your mind at the time of your treatment. Quite rightly so, when you visit a salon for a manicure you should be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the experience. Be safe in the knowledge that you can do exactly that each and every time you visit MWnails.
Sadly not all salons take the care and attention that we do to ensure the ongoing health of your natural nails. At a time in our economy where the cost of running a salon and all that it entails is at an all time high too many technicians choose to cut corners with key elements of their services.
Here’s just a few of the things that we pride ourselves on at MWnails to ensure your manicure is the best available in the area:
* Our technicians complete two weeks of in house training and induction, educating them with our core MWnails brand standards.
* We select high quality products from reputable brands
* Hand sanitiser is used at the start of EVERY treatment to avoid the unwanted sharing of everyday bacteria on our hands not visible to the human eye.
* Our tools are sterilised after every treatment in individual sterile pouches, no set of tools is ever used between clients.
* We maintain strict standards of cleanliness in our salon minimising dust and maintaining a fresh and welcoming atmosphere.
* Our popular Acrylic treatments incorporate safe ingredients within our acrylic liquids and powders. WE DO NOT USE HARMFUL METHYL METHACRYLATE (MMA) OR MECHANICAL DRILLS. Our nail extensions are applied and maintained carefully to ensure no damage is caused to your natural nail.
Our technicians will gladly answer any questions you may have regarding the safety of your manicure. We take what we do seriously to ensure you have the best experience you could wish for during your visit. For more information about our products and services visit our website www.mwnails.com
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.